- Management and planning of various industrial projects (research, development
and European/worldwide deployment of new additives for industrial cooling
|Synthesizing techniques||- Reformulation of industrial additives,
- Design and installation of specific synthesis apparatus,
- Vacuum techniques,
- High pressure high temperature synthesis,
- Synthesis in sealed tubes,
- Thermal and chemical purification.
|Physical and chemical characterisations||- Structure : X-ray diffraction,
X-ray diffraction under pressure at the ESRF and the LURE, 23Na NMR.
- Development and/or use of specific techniques for industrial water chemistry : electrochemical techniques, weight loss techniques, pilot recirculating systems, anti-scaling tests, etc.
- Microscopies : SEM, optical.
- Physical and chemical analysis : ICP, TG-DTA, XPS, fluorescence, UV and flame emission spectroscopy, electronic microprobe, potentiometric analysis.
- Physical properties : viscosity, stability, inelastic neutron scattering at the ILL, UV-Vis diffuse reflectance spectroscopy, Raman spectrometry, SQUID, electrical conductivity, etc.
|Full scale experiments||- Planning and follow up of full scale trials of newly develloped products (manufacturing, primary metals and high tech industries).|
- Windows, MS Office, Lotus Notes, SAP, Charms, PIMS.
|Languages||- Bilingual French - English,
- Conversational Japanese,
- Basic notions of German and Dutch.
- Safety on Site,